Primary Site Manager
Pay Range: Grade B – £21,000 – £23,179
Position Start: Immediately
Contract Type: Full Time – 37 hours a week, 10am to 6pm, 52 weeks a year
Contract Term: Permanent
Application Close: 29th August 2022
Chadwell St Mary Primary School is an Ofsted ‘Good’ primary school and we are seeking an enthusiastic and reliable Site Manager to join our busy school team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the general premises, grounds keeping and caretaking duties. We are looking for someone that has initiative, self-motivation and can operate both independently and as part of a team. Experience of working within a schools site team is not essential but would be beneficial to an application. The successful candidate will:
- Have a background in any combination of electrical, plumbing, gardening, carpentry and decoration skills.
- Have caretaking, facilities management experience, ideally in a school setting or a relatable trade.
- Be hard-working, resilient and able to respond positively to competing demands
- Be an adaptable and confident team player
This is an exciting time to join SWECET, which was established in 2015 with the belief that every young person in our community needs and deserves an education that will maximise their future life chances.
In return for their dedication to achieving our vision, we offer our colleagues:
- The support of an experienced Headteacher;
- A supportive and friendly work environment;
- Becoming part of a growing organisation;
- Full and comprehensive induction with training and tailored pathways for individual career progression;
- Competitive salaries;
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme;
- A two week October half term; and
- Reduced gym membership at a Trust school.
If you have energy and passion in abundance and would relish the opportunity to be part of our team, we look forward to hearing from you. Visits from prospective candidates are warmly welcomed and encouraged. To arrange a visit, please Email [email protected]
Please return your letter of application and completed form to:
c/o William Edwards School
Stifford Clays Road
Email [email protected]
South West Essex Community Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and an enhanced DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Service.