Year Lead Teacher
Stifford Clays Primary School is an extremely happy and positive school looking for an inspirational and enthusiastic Year Lead teacher to join our fantastic team. Candidates will be able to express an interest in their chosen year group. You will need to show a flair for leadership with evidence of impact outside your own classroom in your current role. We are an Ofsted good school with effectiveness of leadership and management being seen as a strength “Leaders are good role models for other staff and pupils. They reflect the school’s values and encourage colleagues and pupils to do the same.” Ofsted 2016
- Have high expectations
- Believe in every child being successful
- Be aspirational for yourself, our pupils and the school
- Be able to demonstrate good or better teaching within a primary setting
- Contribute to the whole school life
We are a Multi Academy Trust who wish to ensure our profession remains supportive and exciting. This is an exciting time to join SWECET, which was established in 2015 with the belief that every young person in our community needs and deserves an education that will maximise their future life chances.
In return for their dedication to achieving our vision, we offer our colleagues:
- The support of an experienced Executive Head Teacher;
- A supportive and friendly work environment;
- Becoming part of a growing organisation;
- Full and comprehensive induction with training and tailored pathways for individual career progression;
- Competitive salaries;
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme;
- A two week October half term; and
- Reduced gym membership at a Trust school.
If you have energy and passion in abundance and would relish the opportunity to be part of our team, we look forward to hearing from you. Visits from prospective candidates are warmly welcomed and encouraged. To arrange a visit or speak to the recruitment team for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return your completed application form to:
c/o William Edwards School
Stifford Clays Road
South West Essex Community Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and an enhanced DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Service.