Weekend Site Assistant
Weekend Site Assistant – Saturday 8am-4pm
Grade B £4,183 – £4,617 p.a
Close Date – 24th January 2022
We are seeking an enthusiastic and reliable person who has initiative and self-motivation to join our busy Site Services Team. The successful candidate will have proven experience in general premises, grounds keeping and caretaking duties.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a background in any combination of electrical, plumbing, gardening, carpentry and decoration skills would be an advantage.
- Have caretaking experience ideally in a school setting
- Be hard-working, resilient and able to respond positively to competing demands
- Be an adaptable and confident team player
In return we offer:
- The support of the Trust’s site team
- A supportive and friendly work environment;
- Becoming part of a growing organisation;
- Full and comprehensive induction with training and tailored pathways for individual career progression;
- Competitive salaries;
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme;
- A health and wellbeing package;
- A two week October half term; and
- Reduced gym membership at a Trust school.
South West Essex Community Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and an enhanced DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Service.