Marshalls Park is an expanding Ofsted ‘Good’ secondary school based in Romford, Essex and we are seeking an enthusiastic and reliable person who has initiative and self-motivation to join our busy Science Department. The successful candidate will provide an effective support to the teaching staff within the subject, operating both independently and as part of a team, within agreed procedures and timescales, and forming good working relationships with both staff and pupils.
As a Science technician, your tasks would include;
- preparing, setting up and checking equipment
- supporting teaching staff and students during lessons
- putting away equipment after lessons
- ensuring a safe environment
- organising and storing equipment and checking stock
- administrative tasks
This is an exciting time to join SWECET, which is a multi-academy trust that was established in 2015 with the belief that every young person in our community needs and deserves an education that will maximise their future life chances. Our colleagues are critical to achieving this vision and securing the best futures for our young people.
In return for their dedication to achieving our vision, we offer our colleagues:
- Competitive salaries.
- Full and comprehensive induction with training and tailored pathways for individual career progression.
- Reduced gym membership at a Trust school.
- Becoming part of a growing organisation.
- A health and wellbeing package.
- A two week October half term.
Visits from prospective candidates are warmly welcomed and encouraged. To arrange a visit, please Email email@example.com
South West Essex Community Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and an enhanced DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Service