Pastoral and Behaviour Support Lead
Pay Range: Grade D (£23,347 – £28,492 – pro-rata)
Position Start Date: September 2022
Contract Type: 37 hours a week (38 weeks)
Contract Term: Permanent
Application Close: Friday 15th July 2022 12pm
Date of Interviews: Monday 18th July 2022
Why Chadwell St Mary Primary School?
Chadwell St Mary Primary School is an extremely happy and positive school looking to appoint an effective, Pastoral and Behaviour Support Lead. We are an Ofsted Good school with effectiveness of leadership and management being noted as a strength “The executive Headteacher and head of school lead the school’s work with resolve and determination. They have established a culture of aspiration for pupils’ learning and behaviour. All members of staff who responded to Ofsted’s online survey say they are proud to work at the school.” Ofsted May 2019. Developing our staff is key to ensuring our pupils are effectively supported. Therefore, we offer a wide-range of training opportunities and bespoke continual professional development to ensure all staff have the skills needed to support the children to make progress.
You Will have;
- experience in working with children with social, emotional and behavioural difficulties.
- experience of working within the primary stage
- the ability to create positive learning environments
- high expectations of pupil attainment and behaviour
- evidence of ability to enthuse and motivate pupils
- a strong and caring personality and is calm and patient
- good organisation and communication skills
- the commitment to providing a ‘child-centred nurturing’ ethos, collaborative team-work and flexible working.
We are a Multi Academy Trust who wish to ensure our profession remains supportive and exciting, and we welcome all candidates including those embarking on their first stage of their career. This is an exciting time to join SWECET, which was established in 2015 with the belief that every young person in our community needs and deserves an education that will maximise their future life chances. In return for their dedication to achieving our vision, we offer our colleagues:
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive training and development opportunities supported by Thurrock Teaching School Alliance
- Full and comprehensive induction with training and tailored pathways for individual career progression
- Reduced gym membership at a Trust school
- Becoming part of a growing organisation
- A health and wellbeing package
- A two week October half term.
If you have energy and passion in abundance and would relish the opportunity to be part of our team, we look forward to hearing from you. To speak to the recruitment team for more information, please email [email protected]
Please return your completed application form to:
c/o William Edwards School
Stifford Clays Road
Email [email protected]
South West Essex Community Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and an enhanced DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Service.