Marshalls Park is an expanding Ofsted ‘Good’ secondary school based in Romford Essex and we are seeking an enthusiastic and reliable person who has initiative and self-motivation. The successful candidate will support students and staff to ensure that students with medical needs can access the teaching and learning programme through taking the lead on the daily needs of their medical needs. Your tasks would include;
- Meeting students’ medical needs as set out in their Individual Education Plan, Personal Care Plan or Intimate Care Plan
- Liaising with parents and health care professionals
- Maintaining student records
- Ensuring students with medial needs have access to school trips and other activities
- Through your actions, supporting students access the curriculum.
We are a multi-academy trust who wish to ensure our profession remains supportive and exciting, and we welcome all candidates including those embarking on their first stage of their career. This is an exciting time to join SWECET, which was established in 2015 with the belief that every young person in our community needs and deserves an education that will maximise their future life chances. In return for their dedication to achieving our vision, we offer our colleagues:
- The support of an experienced Headteacher;
- A supportive and friendly work environment;
- Becoming part of a growing organisation;
- Full and comprehensive induction with training and tailored pathways for individual career progression;
- Competitive salaries;
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme;
- A health and wellbeing package;
- A two week October half term; and
- Reduced gym membership at a Trust school.
If you have energy and passion in abundance and would relish the opportunity to be part of our team, we look forward to hearing from you. Visits from prospective candidates are warmly welcomed and encouraged. To arrange a visit, please Email [email protected]
South West Essex Community Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and an enhanced DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Service.