Learning Support Assistant with named pupils (Key Stage 2)
Deneholm Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, caring and flexible person to work within a supportive SEND team to support a pupil with Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. We are an extremely caring and dedicated school, if you are able to keep calm and demonstrate a high level of care we would love to hear from you, we are a supportive team and you would be made to feel very welcome.
We are an Ofsted Good school with a strong Nurture provision allowing all pupil’s educational needs to be met “The schools ‘Nurture group’ ensures that pupils receive an education that meets their needs” Ofsted 2018. Experience of supporting a child with complex needs and associated learning difficulties will be highly beneficial to an application.
The successful candidate will,
- be experienced in working with children at early stages of their learning development
- be experienced in supporting children with learning difficulties such as ADHD
- have the ability to create positive learning environments
- have high expectations of pupil attainment and behaviour
- have evidence of ability to enthuse and motivate pupils
- have a strong and caring personality and is calm, patient and firm
- have good organisation and communication skills
- will be committed to providing a ‘child-centred nurturing’ ethos, collaborative team-work and flexible working.
We are a Multi Academy Trust who wish to ensure our profession remains supportive and exciting, and we welcome all candidates including those embarking on their first stage of their career. This is an exciting time to join SWECET, which was established in 2015 with the belief that every young person in our community needs and deserves an education that will maximise their future life chances.
In return for their dedication to achieving our vision, we offer our colleagues:
- Competitive salaries
- Reduced gym membership at a Trust school
- Becoming part of a growing organisation
- A health and wellbeing package
- A two week October half term.
If you have energy and passion in abundance and would relish the opportunity to be part of our team, we look forward to hearing from you. To speak to the recruitment team for more information, please email email@example.com
South West Essex Community Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and an enhanced DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Service.