Learning support Assistant (Key Stage 2)
Deneholm Primary School is a particularly supportive and positive school looking to appoint an experienced Learning Support Assistant to join our friendly SEND team. Experience of supporting a child with Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder including sensory needs with structured routines would be beneficial to an application. We are an Ofsted Good school with pupils’ personal development and welfare being noted as outstanding “The school’s work to promote pupils’ personal development, behaviour and welfare is outstanding.” Ofsted 2018
The successful candidate will,
- be experienced in working with children at early stages of their learning development
- be experienced in supporting children with learning difficulties such as ADHD
- have the ability to create positive learning environments
- have high expectations of pupil attainment and behaviour
- have evidence of ability to enthuse and motivate pupils
- have a strong and caring personality and is calm, patient and firm
- have good organisation and communication skills
- will be committed to providing a ‘child-centred nurturing’ ethos, collaborative team-work and flexible working.
We are a Multi Academy Trust who wish to ensure our profession remains supportive and exciting, and we welcome all candidates including those embarking on their first stage of their career. This is an exciting time to join SWECET, which was established in 2015 with the belief that every young person in our community needs and deserves an education that will maximise their future life chances.
In return for their dedication to achieving our vision, we offer our colleagues:
- Competitive salaries
- Reduced gym membership at a Trust school
- Becoming part of a growing organisation
- A health and wellbeing package
- A two week October half term.
If you have energy and passion in abundance and would relish the opportunity to be part of our team, we look forward to hearing from you. To speak to the recruitment team for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
South West Essex Community Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and an enhanced DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Service.