CIPD accredited Level 3 Human Resources (HR) Apprenticeship Central Team
South West Essex Community Education Trust (SWECET) is looking to engage a committed and enthusiastic HR apprentice. You will be part of a supportive, centralised and specialist HR and payroll team and as a Trust, we have a very successful record with our apprenticeship programmes, with many apprentices gaining permanent employment at the end of their training. As part of our drive to support our growing organisation, there could be further opportunities available for the right candidate.
As an apprentice, you will work alongside experienced staff building knowledge, skills and responsibility, and gaining qualifications. Apprenticeships are also an excellent way of gaining general workplace experience, understanding how a business works, and improving your personal and social skills. This role would be based in the Trust’s head office, which is currently based at William Edwards School.
The successful candidate will:
- Be committed to the Trust’s ethos and values
- Keen to develop a career in human resources
- Enjoy working hard in a supportive network of professionals
- Have a love of learning and be committed to their own development
- Be an adaptable team player
In return, we offer:
- The support of an experienced Mentor/Line Manager
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- A supportive and friendly community
- An excellent wellbeing and benefits package
- A two week October half term
- Access to a defined benefits pension scheme
If you have energy and passion in abundance and would relish the opportunity to be part of our team, we look forward to hearing from you, to speak to the recruitment team for more information, please email [email protected] or call 01375 4860000
Please return your completed application form to:
c/o William Edwards School
Stifford Clays Road
Email [email protected]
South West Essex Community Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and an enhanced DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Service.