Pay Range: Grade B (£18,043 – £20,360 p.a)
Position Start Date: January 2023
Contract Type: 37 hours per week / 38 weeks per year
Contract Term: Permanent
Application Close: 23rd November 2022
Why Stifford Clays Primary School?
Stifford Clays Primary School is an extremely happy and positive school and we are seeking an Administration Assistant to be a key player in the day-to-day running of the school office. The focus of the role will be to manage the reception desk and telephone duties and to deal with daily enquiries from parents, staff and pupils, including general administration. This role is a good opportunity for someone who has the enthusiasm to learn about wider administrative processes and wants to get involved in the busy life of a Primary school.
We are looking for a person who:
- is organised and able to prioritise workload
- has excellent communication skills using all forms of communication (email, face to face, telephone, written letters)
- is confident and able to work on their own initiative
- works well with others and is calm under pressure
- has the interests of children at the heart of the work that they do
- Has good ICT skills and able to use all Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint).
We are a Multi Academy Trust who wish to ensure our profession remains supportive and exciting, and we welcome all candidates including those embarking on their first stage of their career. This is an exciting time to join SWECET, which was established in 2015 with the belief that every young person in our community needs and deserves an education that will maximise their future life chances.
In return for their dedication to achieving our vision, we offer our colleagues:
- The support of an experienced Head Teacher;
- A supportive and friendly work environment;
- Becoming part of a growing organisation;
- Full and comprehensive induction with training and tailored pathways for individual career progression;
- Competitive salaries;
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme;
- A two week October half term; and
- Reduced gym membership at a Trust school.
If you have energy and passion in abundance and would relish the opportunity to be part of our team, we look forward to hearing from you. Visits from prospective candidates are warmly welcomed and encouraged. To arrange a visit or speak to the recruitment team for more information, please email email@example.com
Please return your completed application form to:
C/o William Edwards School
Stifford Clays Road
South West Essex Community Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and an enhanced DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Service.