Full-time 37 hours a week 52 weeks a year (2pm to 10pm Monday- Thursday, 11am -7pm Fridays
We are seeking an enthusiastic and reliable person who has initiative and self-motivation to join our busy Site Services Team. The successful candidate will have proven experience in general premises, grounds keeping and caretaking duties.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a background in any combination of electrical, plumbing, gardening, carpentry and decoration skills would be an advantage.
- Have caretaking experience ideally in a school setting
- Be hard-working, resilient and able to respond positively to competing demands
- Be an adaptable and confident team player
We are a Multi Academy Trust who wish to ensure our profession remains supportive and exciting, and we welcome all candidates including those embarking on their first stage of their career. This is an exciting time to join SWECET, which was established in 2015 with the belief that every young person in our community needs and deserves an education that will maximise their future life chances.
In return for their dedication to achieving our vision, we offer our colleagues:
- The support of an experienced Site Team;
- A supportive and friendly work environment;
- Becoming part of a growing organisation;
- Full and comprehensive induction with training and tailored pathways for individual career progression;
- Competitive salaries;
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme;
- Reduced gym membership at a Trust school.
If you have energy and passion in abundance and would relish the opportunity to be part of our team, we look forward to hearing from you. To speak to the recruitment team for more information, please email [email protected]
Please return your completed application form to:
c/o William Edwards School
Stifford Clays Road
Email [email protected]
South West Essex Community Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and an enhanced DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Service.