Senior IT Support Technician
Pay Range: £25,932-£36,994 depending on experience
Position Start Date: Immediately
Contract Type: 37 hours a week; 52 weeks
Contract Term: Permanent
Application Close: 7th November 2021
We are seeking to appoint an excellent, experienced Senior IT Support Technician to join our supportive and collaborative IT Team. The position will be based at Marshalls Park Academy in Havering with regular visits to other SWECET schools across Thurrock. The successful candidate will work with our schools’ senior leadership teams to design and deliver safe and functional IT systems. We are looking for candidates with experience in all aspects of IT management.
Successful candidates will have:
- Proven IT Management Skills
- Commitment to our schools’ ethos of positivity
- Proven record of developing and maintaining efficient IT systems ideally in a school setting
- High expectations of performance
- The ability to support others and work as part of a team
- An ICT qualification NVQ Level 4, or higher.
This is an exciting time to join SWECET, which was established in 2015 with the belief that every young person in our community needs and deserves an education that will maximise their future life chances. Our colleagues are critical to achieving this vision and securing the best futures for our young people.
In return for their dedication to achieving our vision, we offer our colleagues:
- The support of an experienced HR Director;
- A supportive and friendly work environment;
- Becoming part of a growing organisation;
- Full and comprehensive induction with training and tailored pathways for individual career progression;
- Competitive salaries;
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme;
- A health and wellbeing package;
- A two week October half term; and
- Reduced gym membership at a Trust school.
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for and would relish the opportunity to be part of our central IT team, we look forward to hearing from you. Please contact us on: [email protected] if you would like to discuss this vacancy further.
South West Essex Community Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and an enhanced DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Service.