Vacancy: Midday Supervisor
Pay Range: Grade B (£10.89 per hour)
Position Start Date: As soon as possible
Contract Type: 10 hours a week (7.5 hours a week from September 2023) / term time (37 weeks a year)
Contract Term: Permanent
Application Close: Friday 7th October 2022
Why Stifford Clays Primary School?
Stifford Clays Primary School is an extremely happy and positive school looking to appoint a friendly, highly effective and experienced Midday Supervisor to manage our team of Midday Assistants and support and supervise our pupils at lunchtime. This is an opportunity to join a team that strives to create an excellent primary school.
We are an Ofsted ‘good’ school (2016 full inspection; 2019 Section 8 inspection) where “Staff and pupils work as a team with a ‘can-do’ attitude.” and “In lessons, most pupils try hard and enjoy learning. They are keen to do well.” (Ofsted 2019).
- Be committed to our school’s ethos of positivity
- Be hard-working, resilient and able to respond positively to developing systems
- Be able to challenge and motivate all children to succeed
- Be skilled at supervising students and establishing a safe environment for the pupils at lunchtime
We are a Multi-Academy Trust who wishes to ensure our profession remains supportive and exciting, and we welcome all candidates including those embarking on their first stage of their career. This is an exciting time to join SWECET, which was established in 2015 with the belief that every young person in our community needs and deserves an education that will maximise their future life chances. We will offer the successful candidate:
- The support of an experienced Head Teacher;
- A supportive and friendly work environment;
- Becoming part of a growing organisation;
- Full and comprehensive induction with training and tailored pathways for individual career progression;
- Competitive salaries;
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme;
- A two week October half term; and
- Reduced gym membership at a Trust school.
If you have energy and passion in abundance and would relish the opportunity to be part of our team, we look forward to hearing from you. To contact the recruitment team for more information, please email [email protected]
Please return your completed application form to:
c/o William Edwards School
Stifford Clays Road
Email [email protected]
South West Essex Community Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and an enhanced DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Service.