Pay Range: Grade A (£9.76 per hour)
Position Start Date: As soon as possible
Contract Type: 4 hours & 20 minutes a week / term time (37weeks)
Contract Term: Permanent
Application Close: 23rd November 2022
Why Deneholm Primary School?
Deneholm Primary School is an extremely happy and positive school looking to appoint a highly effective, caring, enthusiastic and experienced Midday Assistant to join our friendly and supportive team. Our Mission at Deneholm Primary School is to develop a school which is strongly based within our local community. Our purpose is to provide an education which is relevant, broad and balanced for all, enabling pupils to develop both their academic skills and personal qualities. We are an Ofsted “good” school with Personal Development and Welfare being rated as “outstanding”. “The school’s work to promote pupils’ personal development, behaviour and welfare is outstanding.” Ofsted 2018
- Be committed to our school’s ethos of positivity
- Be hard-working, resilient and able to respond positively to developing systems
- Be able to challenge and motivate all children to succeed
- Have a love of learning and be committed to their own development
We are a Multi Academy Trust who wish to ensure our profession remains supportive and exciting, and we welcome all candidates including those embarking on their first stage of their career. This is an exciting time to join SWECET, which was established in 2015 with the belief that every young person in our community needs and deserves an education that will maximise their future life chances.
In return for their dedication to achieving our vision, we offer our colleagues:
- The support of an experienced Head Teacher;
- A supportive and friendly work environment;
- Becoming part of a growing organisation;
- Full and comprehensive induction with training and tailored pathways for individual career progression;
- Competitive salaries;
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme;
- A two week October half term; and
- Reduced gym membership at a Trust school.
If you have energy and passion in abundance and would relish the opportunity to be part of our team, we look forward to hearing from you. To contact the recruitment team for more information, please email [email protected]
Please return your completed application form to:
c/o William Edwards School
Stifford Clays Road
Email [email protected]
South West Essex Community Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and an enhanced DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Service.