Human Resources Administrator
We are happy to talk flexible working including working days/hours and a working pattern within the school day.
We are pleased to be recruiting an HR Administrator to our centralised HR team based at the Trust’s head office located at William Edwards School in Thurrock. As our HR Administrator you will:
- Undertake HR related administration including creating and maintaining electronic personnel files;
- Assist all administration aspects of the recruitment process;
- Assist with pre-employment checks;
- Undertake data entry helping to ensure the payroll and HR system remains up-to-date;
- General administration support to the HR team.
You will have proven HR administration experience, ideally within an education setting. You will have at least English and Maths GCSE (A-C) level or equivalent, with good ICT and communication skills. You will be a flexible, self-motivated, confident and articulate ‘all-rounder’ and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
We are a Multi Academy Trust who wish to ensure our sector remains supportive and exciting, and we welcome candidates who are looking to embark on their first or new stage of development. This is an exciting time to join SWECET, which was established in 2015 with the belief that every young person in our community needs and deserves an education that will maximise their future life chances. Our colleagues are critical to achieving this vision and securing the best futures for our young people.
In return for their dedication to achieving our vision, we offer our colleagues:
- Competitive salaries.
- Full and comprehensive induction with training and tailored pathways for individual career progression.
- Reduced gym membership at a Trust school.
- Becoming part of a growing organisation.
- A two week October half term.
If you have energy and passion in abundance and would relish the opportunity to be part of our team, we look forward to hearing from you, to speak to the recruitment team for more information: [email protected] / 01375 4860000
Please return your completed application form to:
c/o William Edwards School
Stifford Clays Road
Email [email protected]
South West Essex Community Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and an enhanced DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Service.