William Edwards School is a happy and positive school seeking an enthusiastic and reliable person who has initiative and self-motivation to join our exam department. The successful candidate will implement examination procedures and ensure proper conduct of students during examination sessions at various times throughout the academic year. Previous experience would be an advantage, but is not essential as training will be provided.
The successful candidate will:
- Be committed to our school’s ethos of positivity
- Be hard-working, resilient and able to respond positively to developing systems
- Be able to challenge and motivate all children to succeed
- Have a love of learning and be committed to their own development
- Be an adaptable and confident team player
We are a Multi Academy Trust who wish to ensure our profession remains supportive and exciting. We believe that every young person in our community needs and deserves an education that will maximise their future life chances.
In return for their dedication to achieving our vision, we offer our colleagues:
- Competitive hourly rate, inclusive of holiday pay.
- A supportive and friendly work environment.
- Full and comprehensive induction with training and tailored pathways for individual career progression.
- Reduced gym membership at a Trust school.
- Becoming part of a growing organisation.
If you have any questions or require any further information please Email [email protected]
Please return your letter of application and completed form to:
c/o William Edwards School
Stifford Clays Road
Email [email protected]
South West Essex Community Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and an enhanced DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Service.