Deputy Trust IT Manager
We are seeking to appoint an excellent, experienced Deputy Trust IT Manager to join our supportive and collaborative IT Team. The position will be based at Marshalls Park Academy in Havering with regular visits to other SWECET schools across Thurrock. Your role as Deputy Trust IT Manager will be critical to the continuous improvement and delivery of IT operations. From day one, you’ll have an immediate impact on the day-to-day efficiency of operations, and will be working with our schools’ senior leadership teams to design and deliver safe and functional IT systems.
Successful candidates will have:
- Proven IT Management Skills
- Commitment to our schools’ ethos of positivity
- Proven record of developing and maintaining efficient IT systems ideally in a school setting
- High expectations of performance
- The ability to support others and work as part of a team
- An ICT qualification NVQ Level 4, or higher.
This is an exciting time to join SWECET, which was established in 2015 with the belief that every young person in our community needs and deserves an education that will maximise their future life chances. Our colleagues are critical to achieving this vision and securing the best futures for our young people.
In return for their dedication to achieving our vision, we offer our colleagues:
- The support of an experienced IT Manager;
- A supportive and friendly work environment;
- Becoming part of a growing organisation;
- Full and comprehensive induction with training and tailored pathways for individual career progression;
- Competitive salaries;
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme;
- Reduced gym membership at a Trust school.
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for and would relish the opportunity to be part of our central IT team, we look forward to hearing from you. Please contact us on: [email protected] if you would like to discuss this vacancy further.
Interviews will be taking place on the 25th May 2022
Please note all references will be requested upon shortlisting and before interview, please inform us at the time of application if you do not wish us to contact your references before interview.
Please return your completed application form to:
c/o William Edwards School
Stifford Clays Road
Email [email protected]
South West Essex Community Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and an enhanced DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Service.