Marshalls Park is an expanding Ofsted ‘Good’ secondary school based in Romford Essex and we are seeking to appoint an effective, enthusiastic and experienced Cover Supervisor to join our friendly and supportive team. They will support the delivery of high quality learning experiences and assist in the support and development of students throughout the School. This is a great opportunity to help pupils gain the academic skills, social skills and knowledge for successful futures. Here, you can benefit from a wealth of experience, training opportunities and a supportive, collaborative spirit.
As a Cover Supervisor, you will have experience of:
- Undertaking whole class supervision of work that has been set in accordance with the school policy.
- Supporting the Curriculum Plan and learning programmes designed by the teacher.
- Providing feedback to the classroom teacher on the pupil’s progress against lesson plans, conduct of the lesson. Keeping pupil related records.
- Providing additional support to teachers in classrooms, to carry out administrative tasks when not covering a class.
This is an exciting time to join SWECET, which is a multi-academy trust that was established in 2015 with the belief that every young person in our community needs and deserves an education that will maximise their future life chances. Our colleagues are critical to achieving this vision and securing the best futures for our young people.
In return for their dedication to achieving our vision, we offer our colleagues:
- The support of an experienced Headteacher;
- A supportive and friendly work environment;
- Becoming part of a growing organisation;
- Full and comprehensive induction with training and tailored pathways for individual career progression;
- Competitive salaries;
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme;
- A two week October half term; and
- Reduced gym membership at a Trust school.
Visits from prospective candidates are warmly welcomed and encouraged. To arrange a visit, please Email [email protected]
Please return your letter of application and completed form to:
c/o William Edwards School
Stifford Clays Road
Email [email protected]
South West Essex Community Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and an enhanced DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Service