South West Essex Community Education Trust (SWECET) are looking to recruit an effective, enthusiastic and talented Cover Supervisor to support across the primary phase. The applicant will support the delivery of high quality learning experiences and assist in the support and development of students. This is a great opportunity to help pupils gain the academic skills, social skills and knowledge for successful futures.
As part of our drive to support our growing organisation, there could be further opportunities available for the right candidate including additional training and career prospects. SWECET have a strong record of supporting employees through training programmes such as teacher apprenticeships and salaried training positions. This role could be an ideal springboard for those interested in teacher training. All our primary schools are Ofsted ‘Good’ schools and based in Thurrock; they consist of Chadwell St Mary, Deneholm and Stifford Clays.
Would you like to:
- Be part of a team who is committed to providing excellent learning opportunities for our pupils?
- Develop inspiring, innovative and highly effective practice in a supportive and nurturing environment?
- Make a positive contribution to our popular and fully inclusive schools?
Do you have:
- A desire to see every child reach their highest possible outcomes?
- The motivation to raise standards, through excellent delivery?
- Evidence of outstanding teaching skills and positive behaviour management?
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills?
- A willingness to promote the school’s vision and modern values?
- A sense of fun, creativity and love of all kinds of children?
We are a multi-academy Trust who wish to ensure our profession remains supportive and exciting, and we welcome all candidates including those embarking on their first stage of their career. This is an exciting time to join SWECET, which was established in 2015 with the belief that every young person in our community needs and deserves an education that will maximise their future life chances.
In return for their dedication to achieving our vision, we offer our colleagues:
- Competitive salaries
- Full and comprehensive induction with training and tailored pathways for individual career progression
- Reduced gym membership at a Trust school
- Becoming part of a growing organisation
- A health and wellbeing package.
Our Primary Schools
Chadwell St Marys Primary School: http://www.chadwellstmaryprimary.co.uk/
Deneholm Primary School: http://www.deneholmprimaryschool.co.uk/
Stifford Clays Primary School: https://www.stiffordclaysprimary.thurrock.sch.uk/
If you have energy and passion in abundance and would relish the opportunity to be part of our team, we look forward to hearing from you.
If you would like to apply for this role, please complete an application form at : http://www.essexschoolsjobs.co.uk/Vacancies/Details.aspx?VacancyId=71758
To discuss the opportunities further, please [email protected]
South West Essex Community Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and an enhanced DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Service.