Position Title: Administration Assistant
Pay Range: Grade B £17,732 – £20,010 p.a
Position Start: As soon as possible
Contract Type: 37 hours per week, 38 weeks (Monday-Thursday 8:30-4:30 & Friday 8:30-4:00pm)
Contract Term: Permanent
Application Close: Monday 14th March 2022
William Edwards School is a happy and positive school looking to appoint an Administration Assistant to be a key player in the day-to-day running of the school office. The school office is a busy positive place to work, the administration assistant responsibilities include telephone duties and to deal with daily enquiries from parents, staff and pupils, including general administration. This role is a good opportunity for someone who has the enthusiasm to learn about wider administrative processes and wants to get involved in the busy life of a secondary school.
We are looking for a person who:
- is organised and able to prioritise workload
- has excellent communication skills using all forms of communication (email, face to face, telephone, written letters)
- is confident and able to work on their own initiative
- works well with others and is calm under pressure
- has the interests of children at the heart of the work that they do
- Has good ICT skills and able to use all Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint)
This is an exciting time to join SWECET. We are a forward –thinking and realistic Trust of 6 schools which genuinely values its workforce.
In return for their dedication to achieving our vision, we offer our colleagues:
- A supportive and friendly work environment;
- Becoming part of a growing organisation;
- Full and comprehensive induction with training and tailored pathways for individual career progression;
- Competitive salaries;
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme;
- A health and wellbeing package;
- A two week October half term; and
- Reduced gym membership at a Trust school.
Please download and return your completed application form to:
c/o William Edwards School
Stifford Clays Road
Email [email protected]
South West Essex Community Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and an enhanced DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Service.